Leadership and Management
ILM Level 3 Qualifications in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector
- The qualification is fully funded by CITB
- You must be CITB Levy registered and provide your registration number to book on
- There is a registration fee of £151 ILM but the training itself is completely FREE
About the Qualification
This qualification is intended to help you effectively lead, supervise, and manage staff in the built environment and the construction industry, through an in-depth understanding of leadership and management principles.
Classroom training is provided for the qualification, with each module lasting a day (maximum 5 days).
There are no prerequisites for delegates to undertake this qualification however, the qualifications are aimed at frontline managers, site managers and site supervisors in the construction sector.
How is the Qualification Assessed?
To verify their learning, delegates will submit workplace-based evidence after successfully completing the written exam at the end of each module training session.
Benefits of the Training
- Increased efficiency across all areas, including safety and management
- Improved ability to meet project requirements
- Enhanced employee retention
- Enhanced confidence in the ability to complete managerial and leadership tasks effectively
- Develop a stronger ability to manage plans and goals for projects and site teams
- Learn how to deal with different people, personalities and attitudes in the workplace
For ILM Level 3 Award, the following mandatory modules must be completed:
- 8626-300 Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector
- 8626-301 Delivery of Site Operations and Logistics
For ILM Level 3 Certificate, the following modules must be completed:
- 8626-302 Understanding Commercial Awareness
- 8626-303 Handling Difficult Situations
- 8626-305 Achieving Performance Through People
What will I Receive upon Completion?
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector – for completion of two mandatory module assessments.
The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector – for completion of all five module assessments.
Where can I go from here?
Delegates wishing to advance beyond the Award or Certificate level, can also go on to do the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector*.
*Please note, progression to the Diploma is not funded via this route.
It has been identified that there is a need for leadership and management skills training in the construction sector based on industry feedback and research. To address this skills gap, CITB has provided £10.5m in funding to support the delivery of this ILM qualification for all employers who are CITB Levy registered.
The training is completely FREE of charge with only a registration fee of £151 applicable for certification purposes. For more information on the CITB levy, please download our CITB Levy Guide at the top of this page.
Why Choose Us?
The OM Group has been providing nationally recognised and accredited qualifications since 2008. What we can offer you;
- Additional resources to further support the learning and development
- Training delivered by industry experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Workplace solutions that are easy to follow and implement
You can register your interest for our upcoming dates below, by clicking the box and filling out the form. Once you have submitted your interest a member of the training team will contact you shortly.
Additional dates and locations are also available. Please contact us on email@example.com or call 0344 288 9000 to find out more.
Upcoming Dates 2024
28th & 29th February
14th, 15th, 20th,
21st & 22nd March
19th, 26th March,
2th, 9th & 16th April
11th, 18th, 25th April
2nd & 9th May
We’re here to help. Ask us a question and one of our experts will provide you with a detailed reply.
Please complete the form below. One of our experts will provide you with a detailed reply.
CITB Levy Guide
Thank you for your download request. Simply fill in this form and download our PDF guide.